Tying,Tier,$118,Tying,Machin,Tools Home Improvement , Power Hand Tools,Automatic,Machine,12V,Handheld,Rebar,Rod,paperfangs.com,/grubroot4890188.html $118 12V Automatic Rod Tying Machine Handheld Rebar Tier Tying Machin Tools Home Improvement Power Hand Tools 12V Max 88% OFF Automatic Rod Tying Machine Handheld Rebar Tier Machin 12V Max 88% OFF Automatic Rod Tying Machine Handheld Rebar Tier Machin Tying,Tier,$118,Tying,Machin,Tools Home Improvement , Power Hand Tools,Automatic,Machine,12V,Handheld,Rebar,Rod,paperfangs.com,/grubroot4890188.html $118 12V Automatic Rod Tying Machine Handheld Rebar Tier Tying Machin Tools Home Improvement Power Hand Tools
Tying Wire Installations：
1. In the state of start-up, press the locking plate of the opening wire plate, open the plate cover.
2. Take out the tying wire, tear the packaging film, pull straight wire head about 10 cm, load into the binding machine in the clockwise direction, the wire head into the guide tap tube.
Note: Clench the wire plate when tear the packaging film, do not let the wire loose. If the wire is free to disperse, it will lead to the spread of the wire stuck in the wire plate.
3. Insert the head of the wire guide into the tap pipe until it is resisted.
4. Cover the plate and fasten the locking piece.
5. Pinch the wire forward with two fingers, press and hold the switch and send the wire out.
6. If you want to take out the wire plate when finished, press and hold the locking piece, open the wire plate cover plate, holding the wire tray to the side and pull out.
1. Clean the machine regularly, keep the wire mouth clean.
2. This product can not be placed randomly, so as not to cause damage to parts.
3. Batteries must not be placed together with other metal objects to avoid short circuit.
4. Non-professional do not disassemble the machine arbitrarily, lest cause damage.
5. When you encounter an unresolved failure, please give it to the professional repair.
1X Tying Machine
1X Storage Box
2X Lithium Ion Batteries
1X Tying Wire in the machine (Tying Wire Standard: About 0.8 mm x 110 m/roll)
“Teachers shouted at me during a panic attack and refused to let me take my prescribed medication.”
Zoe blogs in support of our #FundtheHubs campaign, arguing that early-support mental health hubs would provide young people with the support she was denied at school.
Give your time supporting in our offices or shops, reviewing our information, cheering on our fundraisers, sharing your story, talking to the media or as a Youth Voice Network member.
Nobody should face a mental health problem alone. We need your help so we can be there – on the other end of the phone, in local communities and campaigning hard.
queries answered by our helplines in 2019–20
from every £1 we receive we spend on our charitable work
people accessed our information in 2019–20
“If it wasn't for Mind I wouldn't be here now. I will never forget their part in my recovery.”